winter fun

We are doing our best to find things to love about all the snow around here

So Matt took me on a lovely date- up a little canyon- with a pair of these
Cross country skiing. It was lovely. There was incredible beauty all around us.

I would have taken more pictures, but I left my camera in the car so as not to land on it if I happened to fall- which I did plenty of- falling that is.

But we managed to catch a couple lovely shots once we returned from our little excursion.




Comments

Alisha said…
that last picture is wonderful.
i LOVE cross country skiing.
tonzfam said…
You 2 are like supermodels with supermodel children! So gorgeous! We miss you here!
Alyssa said…
Gorgeous picture of you and Matt!
Annie Jane said…
I love cross country skiing!! I think is the most peaceful exercise there is. More peaceful than yoga. How cute you guys are!
Karen said…
Fun pictures!! You look beautiful Kiersten!
the crew said…
thanks for such nice comments everyone! You are all so wonderful!
April Paul said…
You are the cutest couple ever!

Popular Posts