Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
lewis crew
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 14, 2012
Coco Peach
Here she is:)
Our little Coco Peach.
Her real name is Gwenyth Phoebe, but yes, around here she is still known as Coco.
Comments
Laura
said…
Cute little girl!
Janalee
said…
I see Matt in that cocoa little peach! Congrats you guys!
The NV Mingays
said…
She's beautiful! And I love both of her names. :)
Damaris
said…
Congratulations! She is oh so cute!
Alyssa
said…
Congrats Kiersten! She's beautiful!
Alyssa
said…
Congrats Kiersten! She's beautiful!
Spring
said…
She is so beautiful! Congratulations Lewis family!
Tyler
said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie
said…
She's adorable, Kiersten! Her beautiful brown hair reminds me of yours and also Henry's when he was little. I hope she keeps it. I hope your recovery goes quickly and smoothly.
Stephanie Hyde
said…
KIERSTEN! You had your baby! Oh my goodness, she is beautiful. Congratulations. We love you all!
Bridget
said…
What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby! Congratulations to you and your cute family!
April Paul
said…
She is gorgeous! Congrats!
Annie Jane
said…
She is perfection. So happy for you guys.
Easy
said…
Beautiful.
Hope you guys are well.
Popular Posts
July 11, 2009
beauty
Comments
Hope you guys are well.