beauty


These last few weeks seemed to drag on as we anxiously awaited the arrival of our third child. Contractions started getting more frequent and intense at about week 37- my first two babies came about two weeks early- so each morning we wondered if that would be the day.
Then, after a Thursday filled with on and off contractions, and a night filled with rapidly progressing labor, we left for the hospital Friday morning- the arrival of baby three fast approaching.
Our sweet little baby Gibbs was born at 7:42 am, weighing 8lbs 10 oz, and 20.5 inches long. It was an incredible and beautiful experience. We are all so thrilled to have him here. Matt was amazing through it all (as he has been with each birth). And our older two are amazingly in love with baby Gibbs.

I couldn't be more grateful for the beauty of life.

Comments

Hanna said…
Congratulations! I love the dark hair!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! Baby Gibbs is just precious, just like your other babies! :)
CCmomma said…
YAY! I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to visit since we will be up this coming Monday I'll call you tuesday. Love ya!
Alyssa said…
So cute! Congrats!
He is adorable. I love the name too. Congrats to you and your family.
Karen said…
He is so beautiful. I am so happy for your family, what a wonderful blessing. I love the name too!
Lori said…
Congrats!!!! He is beautiful!!!
Hayley said…
I'm on my way!!
eric and monica said…
A july 10th birthday? Same as mine! What an exciting day for you all... much love.
Cristi said…
Congratulations Lewis Family!
Tim said…
What a darling new addition to your beautiful family! Congratulations!
Scooby and Jon said…
He is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Annie Jane said…
So nice to hear the story. Henry Gibbs Lewis. What a name! You guys did such a great job!
I love that picture of Matt holding Gibbs and your other little ones are looking on...SO PRECIOUS!!!
I have been thinking about you...hope you are getting some sleep here and there!
ZEKE said…
Congratulations!!
Riley said…
Congratulations!!! Glad the birth went well! And what a beautiful guy!!!!

Popular Posts