a little break

CRAZY!! Thats about how we've been going these days! Between a new baby, a family reunion, a wedding, and now packing to move- things are pretty CRAZY!

We're good though. We are surrounded by wonderful people willing and helping. Oh how we love everyone here. I try not to think too much about leaving everyone, it's hard, and it makes me sad. Ironic the way life works out sometimes...When I moved to Nevada in sixth grade, I hated it here, and for the next six years I could not wait to get out of this little town... Now, how I'd love to stay.

But, I will be with four of my most favorite people in the whole world! Three of which are these guys:

this zman is a delight. the other day little Gibbs was fussing (which he actually does not do too much of just yet!) and Zman said that he couldn't wait for the little guy to grow up some so he could ask him what was bothering him.

Our princess lulu loves her baby brother, and helps with him all the time. She was delighted to get a pretty new pink princess wedding dress for my brothers wedding. It twirled perfectly. I am always amazed at how much these little people pick up- I was sitting with lulu and started to say that "I am feeling so..." and before I could finish my sentence lulu finished it for me with "frustrated"? I guess that is something I say a little too much- I'm going to try to replace frustrated with happy or something positive and see how that works! I was actually going to say tired, but that's another one I'd rather not be known by.

And finally our Mr. Gibbs. I can not believe how in love we all are with this little guy. But then again, what's not to love?

things are still good, even when they are crazy. time is ticking though- and we still have a bit to do. Pray we'll get everything done!

Comments

Hayley said…
miss you already.
DK Johnston said…
Congrats on the new baby! He is so precious. We moved from Utah to Oregon when Lincoln was 1 week old...so I totally feel for you. Good luck with everything! This will be a fun adventure for you guys.

Popular Posts