a bumpy start
So, Monday was busy- too busy to notice that we are back into the semester- then Tuesday was rough. Really rough.
The kids and I each had our own version of Matt withdrawals- and we took it out on each other. What can I say, we really like having him around.
But, today is a new day- and we've done a little better so far- and it will only get better from here!
This guy sure is cute though- if I do say so myself.

The kids and I each had our own version of Matt withdrawals- and we took it out on each other. What can I say, we really like having him around.
But, today is a new day- and we've done a little better so far- and it will only get better from here!
This guy sure is cute though- if I do say so myself.



Comments