sharp



I got my bangs trimmed today, and then the kids and I took Matt some lunch.

As he was about to go back to class I mentioned that I'd been to see our friend for a little trim- asking if he'd noticed. He then looked at me a little more closely, admired the changes and then asked if I noticed anything.

I immediately realized that his face that had so recently displayed a fine little beard- was now bare. And then I realized that he had not had the beard yesterday either. In fact he shaved it two whole days ago and I didn't even notice.

Sharp, reeeeeeaaaaaal sharp.

So much for men not noticing:)

Comments

Amber said…
very subtle. i can't help but notice my husband because he'll shave his whole head...suddenly. but i never mention the facial hair thing either...probably like bangs. love you.
erin said…
Well we can't be expected to remember everything!! Love the bangs by the way!!
Annie Jane said…
That is a funny little story! I love your bangs! Well our excuse when we don't notice our husbands shave is that they do this change often...atleast a couple times a month, right? :) Your little ones looks so grown up!!

Popular Posts