Tag Time


I've been a rotten blogger lately partly due to being busy, and partly due to a lack of blogging ideas. So, I figured I'd take part in a tag for something to blog about. (And, I am kind of lacking in blogging skills, so my font sizes are all over the place and I've been unable to fix them- it's probably pretty simple, but like I said I lack the skills.)

7 things I can do:
-Crochet a mean beanie with visor
-Dance in the Nutcracker on pointe- and pregnant at that!
-Make a pretty tasty quesadilla
-Find a million things to do before getting my house clean
-Keep up on my dishes (this I am proud of because of my other household shortcomings)
-The splits, yep, all three
-I'm learning to take some pretty decent pictures

7 things I have a hard time doing:
-Keeping up on laundry, my floors, and almost all other household jobs
-Get up and going before 8 am
-Keeping my schedule calm and stress free
-Going to bed at a decent hour
-My hair
-Keeping in a workout routine
-Thinking up things about myself for this tag

7 things that attract me to Matt:
-How much he adores our kids
-His dancing- I absolutely love it!
-The fact that he'll do just about anything for me and our kids- even dress up and play a crazy old man in a ballet!
-I love his big brown eyes
-How hard he works
-I love when he is excited about something, I can't wait for him to get back to math and start teaching
-His smile has always made my heart skip a beat- heck I just think he is one handsome man!

7 things I say often:
-Where are your shoes?
-Three more bites
-When are your coming home?
-Can I hold you?
-No jumping from bed to bed!
-I need to get organized.
-when are we going to finish our house?

7 admirations:
-people who are organized
-my parents
-Matt
-my children
-my siblings
-Matt's family
-my dear friends

7 favorite foods:
-Cafe Rio Pork Salad
-Cheese Quesadilla
-Sushi
-Potato soup
-Brownies
-Andes mint choc chip cookies
-Grilled Salmon

Comments

eric and monica said…
Kiersten, congratulations on the baby news~ and such a sweet family you have!
Hayley said…
k - don't short change yourself. we all know you have mad skills!
Lewieville said…
I have the cafe rio recipes... do you have them yet, if not I will send them to you. Let me know, they are the best!!

Popular Posts