LUV
I may have mentioned before that since Matt and I've been married our vehicle situation has always been a little crazy, and recently been a bit out of control. We are on our ninth vehicle,(tenth if you count Matt's scooter.) at times owning up to six at the same time. We're working to remedy for our sick vehicle habit.
Today, though, I thought I'd spotlight our LUV.
Today, though, I thought I'd spotlight our LUV.
Personally, I am not much of a car person, and when Matt purchased this little tin can truck, I was pretty unsure about it.

But Matt sold this little truck on Saturday, and so we had to say goodbye.
A few things I liked about this little truck:
*It's bright yellow, spray paint job
*The hand painted Chevrolet on the tail gate
*The ancient swamp cooler/ air conditioning unit that hung out the window
A few things I didn't like so much:
*The fact that it felt like you were riding in a tin can, the possibility of a dangerous accident at every turn, and Matt was driving this little thing an hour to and from work regularly for a while!
*The all too frequent break down episodes that lead to hours of fixing time
So, good bye sweet little tin can, it was fun while it lasted.
One down, a few more to go.




Comments