It's a New Year!

Here is our little family! We had a great Christmas filled with fantastic festivities, and a New Year's Eve filled with music and dancing. We loved playing and hanging out with family visiting from out of town! It was really a fun time.

Now, it's a new year, and we are ready for a number of new things. We have addition plans for our house and will e working hard to get those going and completed. Matt's applying to graduate school, so we're waiting to hear if we will be moving sometime this year. And, to complicate things just a bit, we're expecting a baby to be coming just before our possible move! Yeah, it already looks like quite the year, we'll just have to wait and see how it all turns out!

Comments

Hanna said…
What a cute little family! Congratulations again!
Annie Jane said…
Good. You deserve a nice family picture. It is very pretty of you all. I bet Matt is glad to be rid of his nutcracker hair do. that was so fun to see. You guys are a very talented couple.
Happy New Year!
Alyssa said…
Congrats!!! Sounds like it will be an exciting year. And I love that family picture!
Marci said…
Hi Kiersten!! I miss you! I feel like it has been ages, even though only a couple of weeks have passed. I love the pictures of Matt with his crazy hair! I wish I could have been there! How are you feeling? I will try to call you today. Love your family picture!!
Spring said…
Congrats! I'm sure you will have a very full and fun year! What a beautiful pic, too! Oh, and Dad LOVES the book you made for him. I just can't thank you enough! Your pictures turned out so fabulous! If we're ever crazy enough to get all together again, you're the designated photographer!
The Lewis Trio said…
beautiful family picture!!
I wish we would be here to meet the littlest one on the way, but i have no doubt that you will have pictures galore ;)

I will pray that Matt gets accepted into graduate school!
DB said…
Your family is beautiful! Your kids have grown so much!! Congrat's on a new baby!

Love,
Heather

Popular Posts