Shout out!



I just thought I'd give a little shout out to myself for getting on top of my laundry, and keeping it under control for a week now! This is HUGE! I feel like I've accomplished a great feat in my goal for organizing and simplifying my life- and I am really loving it!

I got so excited last week, that I made a very LARGE, very detailed list of everything else I am wanting to get done (a little premature, and hyperactive nesting setting in perhaps?) I'm thinking I'll just work on one project a month (OPAM, and idea I got from a blog I enjoy) - and should be done in about six months! I'll be taking before and after pictures, and posting my progress to hopefully keep this fire alive even after March!

So, here is my next project:

(pretty unpleasant)
We have a hallway that leads outside to what will be our master bedroom once that project is complete. Since the hallway is rarely used, it has turned into a storage place- and it is way OUT OF CONTROL! So, for the month of February (I'm getting an early start) I'll be sorting through everything in the hallway, and finding proper homes for it all, be it storage, returning it to a rightful owner, or the garbage. I will then post the 'after' picture, of our empty hallway- perhaps it will lead into a room by then?! I can hope!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Good job on the laundry! You're making me want to organize my house more. :)
Hayley said…
I miss your Lu and love your attitude. Now, come do mine.
Lewieville said…
Yay! I am sure I will have to do this when we get a house! Good for you to getting on top of things.
Spring said…
Sweet! I think the pregnancy nesting thing is the only time I get anything organized. I don't know what we'll do when we're finished having kids and I lose that most powerful motivator! Congrats on the laundry, that is a huge accomplishment!
The NV Mingays said…
Wahoo! We heard your shout out over in this neck of the woods. :)

Popular Posts