not quite what I'd hoped

So the bribery has worked so far for my E man, but not quite as I would have liked for Lulu.

She was in our bed the very next night, and last night she woke up twice before I went to bed, and then, at about 2:00 am I woke up to a funny sound. I listened for a minute, and then thought it sounded like Lulu's doll stroller.

I called out to her, and heard the sound coming closer, until she rolled into my bedroom on this:

She then climbed off the bike and into my bed. We couldn't resist letting our night rider climb in with us, so yes she spent the rest of the night by my side.

Maybe someday we'll get this all figured out!

Comments

Hayley said…
i'm sure when we are all old and grey we'll look back on these little things and wish we didn't worry too much. she is a clever girls and knows how to use that little charm she has in those big blue eyes.

here's to tonight.
mary said…
We're in the same boat as you Kiersten! Bribery hasnt even worked that well either for us, but one thing that I resorted to so I COULD get a good nights sleep, was by making a little bed on the floore beside ours so that whoever woke up and had to be in our room, ended up on the floore beside us. That has worked out pretty well. That way I was able to have at least a little more space.
CCmomma said…
i feel for you. i need my solid sleep. But i do love to snuggle with the kiddos! Mornings are my fav( the not so busy ones)
Heather said…
Hey Lewis Family. This is Heather Waite, we lived at the Village with you guys. I was blog stalking and found your blog the other day....cute kiddos!
I was wondering if you'd be willing to give out your pattern for your beanie with a visor...it's ADORABLE! Our blog is www.akwaitefamily.blogspot.com

Popular Posts