wishing and hoping

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be good at photography.
My desire to capture life in its fullest has increased over recent years as I have watched my babies grow, and have desired to remember all I can each day of the blessings of that day.
I have worked to be able to use my camera in manual and understand more about settings- aperture, shutter speed, ISO, white balance, and so forth. I have worked on composition and lighting- and while I have come quite a way, I still have so much to learn to get where I want to be. I'd love to become a photographer, but want to know my camera inside and out- how to use lighting in every situation- consistently produce technically correct images that can stand on their own without editing, but can also be made exquisite with some subtle enhancements.
I have tried on my own to learn all I can about photography, but often find it challenging to get very far with the responsibilities of motherhood. For that reason I have recently looked for an opportunity to enhance my learning through a class of some sort. As Matt is in school, and we are living on a student budget, funds are tight (as they are for many right now!) so when I saw a chance at a photography workshop scholarship provided by Brooke Snow- a delightful and inspiring photographer- I had to jump at it! It would mean so incredibly much to be able to take my photography to the next level. I long to not only capture moments in my own life, but to offer such a service to those around me- as I am sure the opportunity would be such a blessing in my life, I would do all I can to use it to bless others!
For anyone else interested- check Brooke out! She is incredible, and offers a few different classes- even some online!!


Comments