Twenty-nothing!






That's right. This year I've been surrounded by other eighties babies turning thirty- and now it's my turn. The big THREE ZERO baby!

While I haven't really minded the thought of being thirty, it does seem a bit weird to me that I am no longer in my twenties, and have now embarked on my thirties.

weird.

ah well, happy day to me!

and happy day to all of you- i hope your day is wonderful!

Comments

Bridget said…
Happy birthday! 30 has been treating me well this year and I hope that you have a great day and year too! I loved your post yesterday, it made me laugh and realize how slave-like I really am. Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow and have a great day!
Hayley said…
happy birthday miss kierst. may you have a great decade! xoxo.
The NV Mingays said…
happy 30th kiersten! it's not as bad as i was told, although still a little traumatic. :) hope you have a good day!!
Samantha said…
Happy Birthday....Hope you had a good one!
April Paul said…
Happy Birthday! It is weird being in the 30's. Life just flys by! Have a good one.
Alisha said…
you are still just as beautiful. happy birthday!

Popular Posts