tiny dancer

This weekend is The Studio's Spring Performance!!
I have a couple of classes performing in our production of
The Firebird
For anyone interested, the show is Friday, May 28th @ 5:00 pm, and also Saturday, May 30th @ 1:00 and 7:00 pm.

We've been working hard to prepare, and my kids have accompanied me to quite a few rehearsals.

Lulu has a couple favorite places- The Studio, and now the High School Auditorium. At The Studio she samples all the "princess dresses" and ballet shoes. At our dress rehearsal she asked me every couple minutes when it would be her turn to dance on stage. When I gave her a chance, thinking she would get shy, she twirled and spun around, soaring and soaking up the feeling of dancing on stage. When I was ready to leave, she'd have nothing to do with me, and begged to stay and watch the rest of the show.
Lulu's quite the tiny dancer, we'll have to try out some classes!

Comments

Marci said…
Oh she is so cute! I think she should take private lessons. I bet you could set her up with an amazing teacher...oh, maybe that amazing teacher is very pregnant! By the way, I love the composition of this picture. The lines are wonderful.
Alyssa said…
Oh, Firebird is my all time favorite! I wish I could be there to see it!

Popular Posts