it's good


This weekend Matt and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. Seventh. I admit, I am pretty impressed myself. Not that I had doubts about how long we'd last- more impressed with how incredible it has been to be married to Matt.
I loved him when I married him, but I never could have imagined how much more I would love him years later. How much more I would want to be around him even though we've seen an awful lot of each other over the years. How much more he is my life. And how much more I would not want to be without him.
Yes, seventh. It was good- it is good. And I hope it just keeps on getting better.

Comments

tonzfam said…
I just love your photography! congrats on 7 years, we just had our 6th. I feel the exact same as you do! What a man I have.
Hayley said…
Oh I'm so glad to have you as a sister. My bro did good!

Popular Posts