I'm at it again

I was thinking that perhaps I don't have quite enough going on in my life right now, so it was time to add one more thing!
Well, that's not exactly how this came about, but I have just started a new little etsy shop I am calling "k's little shop". It can be found by going here to www.kllew.etsy.com.
I have only a few items, a couple of hats I made this winter, and some earrings I have recently started obsessing about. You see, I was given a couple pair at Christmas time, and have since tried justifying my need for an even greater selection of these sweet little things. Then I realized I could get all I needed to make them and give some to my sisters for their birthdays- but by the time I ordered all the styles and colors I wanted, I had an over abundance of little flower earrings. So, I decided to see if I could sell them off!
Check it out if you please! And if you like what you see- treat yourself!




Comments

Alyssa said…
You made those earrings? Wow! You are so talented!
Annie Jane said…
Hooray for you, Kiersten! Why not? You have made a lot of darling stuff, after all! I hope to buy some earrings from you soon! Congrats on the debut of your new shop!

Popular Posts