just wanted to share

I spotted a sweet red door on an old brick building in the middle of town, and thought I'd give it a shot - I think I've found a pretty sweet spot!
The big Z was all about the camera today, but his little sister was another story!





So, there you have it. It was a little challenging, especially since we were near a road and I was without any assistance, but it was a fun test run!

I was thinking today about where my life has gone since the start of my relationship with Matt, ten years ago, and I must say that I am very satisfied. Although my house is torn apart right now, and I rarely get much done without some form of interruption from my two- there truly is nothing I've done that I have loved as much as being a mom. Matt and I were going over opposites with Ezra today, and it was truly amazing to see him catch on to the concept, and then join in on naming opposites. I'm always surprised to find just how closely they pay attention and pick things up. Yes, I really love what I do.

Comments

Annie Jane said…
Stunning! I love the one of the two sitting against the door, and also the one of Ezra leaning against the wall! What a cutie!!! Cool, cool cool. Glad you posted these (Although, I admit that when I read the title I thought you were making an announcement of another kind!)
Hayley said…
the third one is so cute. that ezra. he's a heart breaker for sure.
Marci said…
They are wonderful!!! You are so amazing!! Can't wait to see more. The door is PERFECT!!
CaTina said…
Oh they are super cute, his eyes are gorgeous! What a stud muffin! And Eliza is such a cutie!
Kim said…
Those are such great pictures! You are so talented, and it doesn't hurt that you have such cute people to photo!
Alisha said…
your talents just keep getting better!
it it totally amazing at how fast kiddos pick up on things.
I loved that Ezra was such a poser for you, but I laughed out loud to see Eliza's expression in the last photo. And I loved Matt's pics from the Lake - incredible!

Popular Posts