it's her party...
My little lulu has just turned two, so we had a fairy princess tea party, just for her

a few other princess friends...

we made fairy princess wands...
and of course fairy princess cupcakes all for our princess.After all, it was her party, and yes...

she'll cry if she wants to!
She's been very excited all week for her "poncess party" where we would sing "hottie bottie" to her, but when the moment came and the glowing candles approached her, and the room was full of happy birthday, and all eyes were on her... it was a bit overwhelming and the princess hid her little face, and then burst out in tears.
Yes, it was her party... and shame on me for thinking it was the cutest thing, but she cried cause she wanted to!
All was quickly calm after she was in her momma's arms, and the party resumed with some incredibly fun and girly gifts! I never realized how girly I am myself, but I must admit, I get so giddy over all the frills! It really was a good time.



Comments
happy birthday miss!