can you say HANDSOME!?





This is my newest nephew, and I must say he was such a content little guy- wide awake and all! I just think he is so handsome.

OH, and thank you to everyone who gave me advise on my laundry dilemma! I will be trying out different tactics to see what fits! Who knows if I'll ever get it down- at least I keep trying right?

Comments

CaTina said…
Oh How Sweet! When would you like to do my bridals?
Hayley said…
Thank You!!!

He is so sweet. That little brown knitted outfit is so cute. I love my new sweet little nephew already!
the crew said…
That little brown knitted outfit was made by his grandma Roxann! It is adorable!
Lindy Lewis said…
Way good pictures! That is the most I have seen him awake!! Crazy! Oh and by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you had a great day. See you tomorrow!
Alisha said…
these are such good pics!!
Mary said…
These pictures are so cute Kiersten. I love all the pictures you take. Your doing such a great job :)
Amber said…
hey! thanx again for taking the pics! they look awsome! i'm soo happy. do you think you could take some pics of him when we have him blessed on the 25th? he's going to be in a sweet lookin outfit!
well, ta ta

Popular Posts