Here Comes Halloween!


We're getting into the Halloween mood!


Thinking about ghosts and skulls


Eating candy


Building our Haunted Castle


And just enjoying our time together! We really are excited for Halloween, getting our costumes together, finding all the pumpkins, skeletons, and ghosts we can, and eating all the candy we can find! Oh yes, we are entering the "eat all the sugar you can handle" season, and believe me, we are loving it!

Comments

Annie Jane said…
Cute!!! Hey expect a call from me about pictures.
Spring said…
Oh, I love Halloween and the sugar season! That castle looks like so much fun! I wish I'd thought of doing something like that! My kids would love it!
the crew said…
I got the castle kit at walmart for 10.00. I was going to make it all from scratch, but then realized it would probably cost a bit more than that to get all the goods, so I picked up the kit and called it good!

Popular Posts