A day at the ... uh ... lake!?!

A few weeks back the kids and I went to the lake...but it wasn't there anymore!!







And our dog came...and he's a little nuts.


-Matt

These are some photos Matt took when he went with the kids and Three out to the nearly non-existent lake. He took my old all-manual camera, and did quite a good job. Photography seems to be a new hobby we share!

Comments

Hayley said…
Way to go Matt!

Three is nuts!
sunnytosh said…
Those are awesome pictures. The dog made me laugh. That is sad that the lake is all gone!
CaTina said…
So when do you think you'll have time to do our pictures? Let me know!!
Karen said…
I love the dog picture...it gave me a good laugh. Hopefully by late spring the lake will be back. Pray for rain!
CaTina said…
Maybe Sunday... I have to watch gma all day and most of the night on friday that could be tricky.
Mc Allen said…
Oh are your babies beautiful. Those pics in your last post look professional, your very talented. (love the pic of your dog, so cute!!) I'm gonna pop around and check more out!!! ;) LA
Annie Jane said…
Oh my gosh, Kirsten! Those are so beautiful!

Popular Posts