a week in the life of me
I'm taking on the 'details of my week' tag, so here is what I've done this last week:
-Sunday we got our two kids ready for church, went to a meeting- all four of us- Eliza and I left early due to her need to talk constantly!
-We took a trip to Reno to visit Matt's Grandpa in the hospital.
-And then returned to Fallon for a birthday get together for our cousin Gabe.
-I took ballet, and then taught a pointe class while Matt watched the kids.
-Picked up my two nieces and took them to the Studio for their ballet class.
-Paid my bills online.
-Got caught up on laundry over three days.
-Cleaned my bathroom, swept and mopped my floors, and did about 10 dish loads.
-Made dinner just about each night.
-Organized my linen closet.
-Watched the little boy I babysit.
-Went to the park to play.
-Put the kids to bed with Matt's help most nights, and on my own a couple nights while Matt tutored some high school kids in math, and studied for the GRE another night.
-Ordered a crochet hat pattern online.
-Made the hat from the pattern.
-Found a free crochet flower pattern.
-Attempted the flower, and failed the first time, then tried again and did ok after realizing some big mistakes I had made the first time.
-Got my birthday lens in the mail, and tried it out, and fell in love with it right away!
-Took a couple of trips to walmart to pick up one thing or another- I usually can't go more than a few days without a walmart run- kind of pathetic.
-Taught Pilates- which I love to do.
-Went swimming with cousins- Ezra was an awesome swimmer- a shark as he says!
-Took some head shots of Studio faculty, and edited the pictures.
-Babysat again, and cleaned my house while my kids were well entertained.
-Taught Modern dance.
-Taught Pilates again, and then took ballet and had a rehearsal for the Spanish dance I am performing in the Nutcracker this December.
-Did releves on pointe throughout the week to get ready to perform on pointe in the Nutcracker!
-Moved the debris from our torn down sun room with Matt.
-Took the kids to the babysitter while Matt and I went on a date- we actually ended up renting Speed Racer and getting dinner from Suzie's Barbecue- the corn is incredible- grilled and dipped in a tub of butter!
-I also changed a few dozen diapers.
-Fed my kids a few dozen times.
-Watered my lawn a couple times.
-Took out the garbage a few times.
-Picked up toys, clothes and other miscellaneous items throughout the day- day after day!
-Took a couple of showers.
-Brushed my teeth and my kids teeth a few times.
-Brushed my hair a time or two, and got totally ready- hair, make-up, kid smudge less clothes etc, at least once.
That is about all I can remember from this last week! So, now I tag anyone who wants to record their weeks activities- I'd love to hear what you've all been up to!
-Sunday we got our two kids ready for church, went to a meeting- all four of us- Eliza and I left early due to her need to talk constantly!
-We took a trip to Reno to visit Matt's Grandpa in the hospital.
-And then returned to Fallon for a birthday get together for our cousin Gabe.
-I took ballet, and then taught a pointe class while Matt watched the kids.
-Picked up my two nieces and took them to the Studio for their ballet class.
-Paid my bills online.
-Got caught up on laundry over three days.
-Cleaned my bathroom, swept and mopped my floors, and did about 10 dish loads.
-Made dinner just about each night.
-Organized my linen closet.
-Watched the little boy I babysit.
-Went to the park to play.
-Put the kids to bed with Matt's help most nights, and on my own a couple nights while Matt tutored some high school kids in math, and studied for the GRE another night.
-Ordered a crochet hat pattern online.
-Made the hat from the pattern.
-Found a free crochet flower pattern.
-Attempted the flower, and failed the first time, then tried again and did ok after realizing some big mistakes I had made the first time.
-Got my birthday lens in the mail, and tried it out, and fell in love with it right away!
-Took a couple of trips to walmart to pick up one thing or another- I usually can't go more than a few days without a walmart run- kind of pathetic.
-Taught Pilates- which I love to do.
-Went swimming with cousins- Ezra was an awesome swimmer- a shark as he says!
-Took some head shots of Studio faculty, and edited the pictures.
-Babysat again, and cleaned my house while my kids were well entertained.
-Taught Modern dance.
-Taught Pilates again, and then took ballet and had a rehearsal for the Spanish dance I am performing in the Nutcracker this December.
-Did releves on pointe throughout the week to get ready to perform on pointe in the Nutcracker!
-Moved the debris from our torn down sun room with Matt.
-Took the kids to the babysitter while Matt and I went on a date- we actually ended up renting Speed Racer and getting dinner from Suzie's Barbecue- the corn is incredible- grilled and dipped in a tub of butter!
-I also changed a few dozen diapers.
-Fed my kids a few dozen times.
-Watered my lawn a couple times.
-Took out the garbage a few times.
-Picked up toys, clothes and other miscellaneous items throughout the day- day after day!
-Took a couple of showers.
-Brushed my teeth and my kids teeth a few times.
-Brushed my hair a time or two, and got totally ready- hair, make-up, kid smudge less clothes etc, at least once.
That is about all I can remember from this last week! So, now I tag anyone who wants to record their weeks activities- I'd love to hear what you've all been up to!


Comments
That was a normal week too, wasn't it?