The New Studio
My parents have been running a ballet studio for sixteen years now, and they have just recently had the opportunity to build a beautiful new studio! This is the outside, and I thought I would provide a little tour of the wonderful facility that was actually built by Matt's brothers construction company!
These are the two large studios, each with windows so parents can see what their kids are up to in class without being to much of a distraction!

This is the lounge area designed for the dancers to hang out in, between classes or rehearsals. We are currently looking for some good furniture that will look good and endure little feet and hands!
And yet another picture of the even bigger, Studio 2.It is quite an incredible building. There are a few things to be done still, and we are slowly figuring out where to put everything- but it is coming along nicely. I am so excited for my parents and for all the dancers participating in what The Studio has to offer! It really is a great thing to have in the small farming community of Fallon.





Comments