Here we go again!

Yes, we've gone back to work on our house. We tore down the rickety, deteriorated, leaky sun room, cut up the wood, and cleaned up the debris in preparation for the addition we hope to be starting 0n in the near future! We're excited, I am just not too sure I'm up for all this work again!

Amidst all the trash we've hauled out, and have yet to haul away- there are all sorts of quirky things we've found.Our tools, some of them we have found around here- kind of rugged, but still get the job done.

Our junk pile, there's nothing quirky or cool about this- it's pretty much just gross!

Now, we thought this was really cool- we didn't find the LUV here in our backyard, Matt bought it recently(I think it's pretty cute) amidst our vehicle drama I'll have to share at a later time, but the little gadget hanging on the passenger window is a little swamp cooler/air conditioner! That we did find here, and it served it's purpose well, until our little LUV up and died! An average of 120+ miles per day didn't seem to be the greatest thing for this little 1973 "classic" as everyone called the cute little thing when we bought it.


I think these are kind of interesting, though not quite as functional as the air conditioner. they are large, stacked barrels that came with the house. I really don't know what their purpose is, but they make for some quirky backyard art if nothing else.


I kind of like this old gas can we found laying around.


And this little fella- well he didn't come with the house- he is our crazy hyper and energetic dog, Three. He is beautiful, but like I said, very full of energy. Matt felt badly that Three hadn't made it on the blog yet, so here he is!

OH, and he's just lovin' that!


Comments

Hayley said…
is the love fixable? i'd really love to ride in is someday.

Popular Posts