No Boys Allowed!
So Ezra left last night for a boys only fishing trip with his grandparents and cousins, and informed Eliza and I that we could not come because there were no girls allowed (except for Grandma). So Eliza and I had a girls only party- no boys allowed! (except for Matt who made a brief appearance!)

We kicked off our girls party with- what else? painting our toe nails. Yes, it is a pale pinkish, nude color- I realized tonight that my nail polish selection is greatly lacking- it was this or clear!

Then we had a nice drink of chocolate milk.

And then we took lots of "so cute" pictures of ourselves! Eliza was having a ball saying, "it's us - we're so cute!"


Then we had a slight interruption from a boy, we had to remind him that there were no boys allowed at our party- I think he felt a little left out.
After that, we resumed our picture taking fest. It was a good time just me and my sweet girl!
I tell you what though, it was super hard for me to see my little Ezra leave us for two nights! I was so nervous he would be homesick, and then I couldn't believe he was old enough to do this kind of thing yet! When we called him tonight he was so cool and calm, and having the time of his life! Yes, as sad as it is for me to admit, my little baby is becoming one pretty grown up boy! And Eliza- quite the grown up girl- enjoying purses, polish and princesses! As silly as it always sounds, I can't help but say- they grow up way too fast.


Comments
Kierst - you look stunning!
Agree on the kids growing up way too fast....just wait till they are in school, I don't feel old enough to go to P.T.A. meetings. So I don't! he he