I think I'm in love!




Yes, I love the incredibly adorable girl in these shots, and I love her fantastic older brother, not to mention their wonderful dad- oh how I love their dad! And the hat the girl is wearing is one I just made and am pretty proud of, and maybe even love it a bit(it was my first try, made in mind for the older brother, but it was way too small for his nice large head), and then there is the "princess in training" shirt for a six month old the girl is wearing that exposes her almost two year old midriff- I truly love that and the fact that she has insisted on wearing it all day long! These are all things I love, but this, this is something different because today my new lens came in the mail. And even though I have only had it for a few hours (I used it to take these shots) and only just begun discovering what it is capable of, I am absolutely in love!

Comments

Hayley said…
beautiful shots kierst.

you are really in for it with that lens!

good luck doing anything but taking photos now.
erin said…
The at looks so good, I am so excited to learn!! And it looks SO cute on Liza!!!
Alisha said…
i LOVE that hat on that sweet head.
Mary said…
The hat is SOOOO cute and Eliza is sooo adorable and precious in this picture :) Are you going to be selling those hats or was that just for fun? Because I would SO buy one of those for Haylee off of you :) And Ethan actually - he has a larger head too, though, probably like your boy! hehe
CCmomma said…
gorgeous gorgeous! Love the lens the girl and the hat! I'm calling you again! Love the real life post too! It's so me minus the dance and crochet bit and swap in the gym and hair flowers and jewelry! Love ya!

Popular Posts