we love weddings

We really do:)

Matt and I have tagged along with friends to a couple
or dropped in when when knew of a reception going on
to get in some good dancing
and enjoy the atmosphere

Last week the kids and I went to my cousins reception
and I feel confident in saying
that the Ez man
has caught the "joy of weddings" bug.

I couldn't get over his moves
and his comfort and confidence on the dance floor!
He certainly stole my heart that night.



Comments

Hayley said…
this is so amazing. i can't stop smiling. love that man. i may have to chase him down!!
kelsey said…
That is the best thing I have ever seen in my life.
Amber said…
oh my goodness! How fabulous is he! Can I cast him in my production of The Wizard of Oz...he's got the scarecrow and the tin man moves, and such talent for hearing the music! Wonder where he gets that from :)

Popular Posts