Coco Peach



Ever since we found out Gibbs was going to be a boy
little Lu shared with great certainty that her sister would come next.

She has saved clothes that are too small for her,
talked about her
and planned for the sister to come.

We found out yesterday
that yes,
Lu was right

we are having a GIRL!!!

She is excited, we are all delighted!

When we began to think of names
Gibbs immediately nominated Luigi.
When we told him Luigi was more of a boy name,
he switched his nomination to Peach.
(slightly Mario Bros. obsessed)

Just for fun we looked up some celebrity baby names
and from there Lu grew attached to Coco.

So at this point our baby girl is known around our house as
Coco Peach.

Comments

Scooby and Jon said…
Hooray for a girl! I like coco peach!
Steph said…
SO excited for you!
Janalee said…
So exciting!! Eliza will love having a sister!! :) congrats to you all!:)
Carmel said…
Congratulations! So exciting that you are having another baby!!
Hayley said…
i cannot wait for her!
Annie Jane said…
That is so dang cute. I am really happy to hear the news about little Coco Peach!
Awesome!! Congrats and can't wait to meet her. Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. If I could guarantee another girl I MIGHT try for another one! Love their names!

Popular Posts