planting roots





we will be here for a few years yet
still in school
without an idea of where we will settle.

I get antsy to plant some roots,
settle down in a place
have neighbors I will have for a while to come- rather than just until the end of the semester.

But that is just not where we are right now.

So, we are going to plant some other roots.

We are working on a garden!

And since we don't own our home, and we can not dig up some land for our garden plot,
we are trying some container gardens!

I am so very excited,
and our kids are loving our little planting projects to get things set up.

We planted seeds in some little containers to start us off with some of our plants-
those will be transplanted when they are ready.

We have tomatoes
peppers
cucumbers
I am attempting lettuce
we may do a few carrots
and maybe even some strawberries.

If anyone has had success with container gardening,
and has some suggestions- please share!

Happy planting!


Comments

Popular Posts