Matt's Minute

As some of you may know, I enjoy taking pictures with our old (70's technology) film camera. There is something about the finality of the moment. You have one chance to get it right and you'll only know if it is right once the film has been processed. I think you all remember the feeling of anxious anticipation that always accompanies the opening of freshly processed pictures. It gives me that youthful Christmas morning feeling...you know, did I get what I had hoped for. That said, here are some of my more recent pics.

Grandma on her birthday

Z and Grandpa at Sand Mtn


Little Bird in the yard

Z on the tramp

Little Bird giving baseball a go


Thanks for looking,
Matt


Comments

Marci said…
Great pictures Matt! How did you find time for this while building a house?
Janet said…
Well done Matt! They look great!

Popular Posts