In Love!

Just sharing a few of the pictures we took last night for my brother and his wonderful fiance'!! They are getting married this summer, and we couldn't be more thrilled!


It is so fun to see people you care about- so happy together.

Josiah and Chloe have known each other for just about 13 or 14 years as our two families have been good friends. Recently though, they became very close friends, then decided to date one another, fell in love, and decided to get married! As you can imagine, both families are incredibly excited. So, on with the wedding plans!



It's fun to have another sibling joining the "married club" as Matt and I are approaching our SEVENTH anniversary! It is a wonderful thing. We are so excited.

Comments

howelltree said…
Congrats to Joe! I hadn't heard he was getting married. That is so exciting!!!

Love the pictures. Fallon really does have some beautiful backdrops. (I'm guessing those were taken there.)
Marci said…
Beautiful shots! Weddings are so wonderful.
Alyssa said…
I am so excited for both of them! Great pictures!
Anonymous said…
They are a cute couple. Thanks for posting these pictures.

I would love to see these two dance together. I saw Chloie dance in the "Nutcracker" in Fallon and I love to watch Jo dance.

What a team they would make.

Popular Posts