shiny floors

I have (or rather, had for a day) beautiful shiny floors!!
Since we spent our Valentine's day watching wrestling, Matt gave us a second chance at celebrating the day of LOVE!
Thursday morning he showed up soon after leaving for work(so I thought) with flowers and good food! He made a beautiful breakfast- fruit- yum! And bacon- double yum!(I'm loving bacon these days)


And a special heart pancake for me!
After we ate, he packed us up for picnic and play at the (sadly low) lake.

When we arrived home the first thing I noticed was the fresh scent of cleaner, then-
Viola!!
Shiny floors, dishes done, clean counters, appliances and especially a cleaned out microwave (it was gross, I have been meaning to do it for a while now!) sparkling bathroom, dusted surfaces, vacuumed carpets! It was beautiful!
Matt had hired Paula to come and clean the house while we were away.
Pretty fantastic Valentine's if you ask me.
Oh, and I got my man a massage. I wasn't sure how he'd like that, but he seems pretty excited about it.


Comments