Life is Good!

Life has been pretty good to us lately!

This last weekend the kids and I went to watch Matt in his element.

This is from many years ago, we didn't actually watch M wrestle
He recently started coaching the Jr. High wrestling team, and we went to the tournament. We spent the whole day watching 5-8th grade boys and girls (more girls than I'd ever imagined) take each other down, twist each other up, and occasionally mash each other's face's into the mat- wrestling really is an interesting (and kind of odd) sport when you think about it. We really enjoyed ourselves though. My favorite part:
Watching that man of mine doing something he really loved- there is something so satisfying about that.

I've also found a great deal of satisfaction in organizing my house!
My OPAM for FEB:
The Dreaded Hall
Is on hold for the moment. I have gone through everything, thrown out, organized, and given back to rightful owners. Now my hallway is lined with a collection of stuff waiting to be stored out in the shed. I just need a few more storage bins to better refine my shed situation.
The bins took the backburner because I got side tracked.

I moved on to my OPAM for MARCH:
The Family Room
I could not handle it another moment, so thanks to a new book shelf and Ikea for these delightful containers I was able to change this:



Into This!





I'm feeling pretty good about it all.




Yeah, life is good.

Comments

Hayley said…
wow kierst! i'm so impressed with the organization. come do mine?
Alyssa said…
It looks great! You're on a roll!
Annie Jane said…
yes, Kiersten, that is stinkin cute!!!

Popular Posts