Some work for the cleaning crew!





OK, so I thought I would post a few pictures of the home Matt and I just bought. We are very excited to get it to a livable condition. We have hauled off two large trailers and an end-dump full of garbage, and we still have another load or two. We have worked 20+ hours shoveling the garbage out of the house. The kitchen still needs to be done, and there is carpet in the living room that needs to be removed, but once we get all that done we will be ready for some deep cleaning and remodeling! We really are excited for all that is going on, and we are having fun fixing up this cute little home. It's also been a great opportunity for Matt and I to spend a great deal of time together- grimy time, but time all the same!

Comments

AHEM said…
One word for you...SICK! I'm pretty worried about you guys getting haunta (sp?) virus. Even though you have a major mess on your hands I'm still totally jealous that you have your own home. Love ya! --H
Lewieville said…
I have to say that we used to live in that neighborhood and its a good one. We loved being so close to the park. We too are jealous that you now own a home, we will get there again some day!!

Popular Posts