A first for the Lew Crew News!



I figured I'd join the fun and start my own family blog! We are in Nevada, working hard and loving life! Matt and I got our first home a couple of weeks ago and have been mucking it out since then. We are having a great time visiting with our families; Ezra and Eliza are having a great time getting reacquainted with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and such. We have had a ver busy past couple of months. Matt graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from Westminster College in Salt Lake City in June, the next week we were in Nevada with a new job, new setting, and new lifestyle! It's been great, just different from what we've been used to for the past five years of our marriage! Matt has been enjoying his job. I have been having a great deal of fun with our two kids, and now we are working hard to get our house livable. I'll have to post some pictures to display what we've gotten ourselves into! It really is quite unbelievable the amount of garbage we have had to shovel out of the house.


Comments
--h