A couple of no good days!



I thought this picture of Eliza illustrated pretty well how worn out i feel from a couple of rough days! Ezra for some reason has had some really whiney days- just ask anyone he's been around. I am not quite sure what to do about it, if anyone has great advice, I am all for it! Yesterday he was spilling all over the place because he wants to do everything himself, and today he keeps asking for my help, but once I help him he is upset because he decides he wants to do all himself still. So, I am at a loss, and am worn out! Speaking of no good days, Matt had a particularly bad one on Saturday. Matt had gone out to rent a movie with Ezra, and while he was gone we got a call at the house from the police department, requesting that someone pick up Matt's vehicle from a subway parking lot. We were told that they could not inform us of any more than that. So Gary, Matt's dad, and I drove into town to find Matt holding Ezra and talking to three police men. They then proceeded to tell us that Matt would have to be taken in to the police department, there was a warrant out for his arrest, and they had no further information on the matter. They informed me of the bail amount, so once they handcuffed him, put him in the police car, and drove off, I got some cash to bail my husband out of jail, and did just that! We found out later that the warrant was for failing to appear in court for a traffic ticket he had recieved last summer. There was a miscommunication and we thought it had all been taken care of, unfortunately it had not, so Matt has had a warrant out since last September! He is now our "Misdemeanor Matt"! I always thought there would be more warning or some sort of notice someone would recieve to alert them of the possability of a warrant being issued- but I guess it doesn't work that way. Anyway, we're tired and could use a little rest from our "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days"!

Comments

AHEM said…
My brother the fugitive...gotta love it.

I also had a warrant out for my arrest in 2003, because of the same thing. Only a girl in Reno was using my license and racking up the tickets. We found out about it a week before our wedding date. eek!

Popular Posts