waiting…always waiting

I realized recently,
and embarrassingly later than ideal, I might add,
that even though we've been in school, and in a sort of limbo/not quite settled/waiting for life to begin
kind of stage for… nearly all our marriage,
we've certainly been living a beautifully full life!

For quite some time I felt like I was just waiting…
always waiting.
I felt an itch to settle down, put down roots, feel like I was a real part of the community.
I thought that reaching our end goal with school and work
and buying a house would all be indicators that I was ok to stop waiting,
and start living.

Funny thing is, I failed to realize that I have been living.
This whole time,
all these years,
with all these incredible kids,
and my dearest of all darlings, Matt ;)
I have been living an incredible
and blessed, and amazing life.

How about that?










Comments

Anonymous said…
Where you at, Kelsey?
Hanna said…
So true. I think we all experience that, yet fail to enjoy the now. Thanks for the reminder. Your kids are darling and so grown up!

Popular Posts