Gibbs the gamer
Gibbs loves his games.
Screen time is something he has to earn, and he is more than eager to do so.
Sometimes I am tempted to try to accomplish lots of things while he is taking some screen time, and then I get lost in my 'lots of things' and before I know it he has had way too much screen time,
we haven't interacted much,
and I've missed out on some quality time with my little man.
It can be a little tough to be the third child, especially when you are quieter, like your alone time and you came just after two pretty vocal kids.
I feel like he can kind of get lost a bit in the whirlwind of our family,
and I feel like if we don't slow down with him a little more here and there and really connect with him
we could really miss out on the beauty that our relationship could be.
That's yet another thing on my list of things to do this year:
more quality time with this boy.







Comments