it still gets me
I don't think I will ever get over how amazing life is, and just how fast it all goes. These two things have become so much more evident since having kids.
Here we are- tomorrow marks a couple milestones: our little Gibbs will be five months, and Matt will be done with his first semester here. Wow- that's pretty much all I can say. I used to think it so cliche to talk about how fast time goes, but now I am right there with everyone- in awe at how time really flies!
Here is our busy little man- he is rolling over, grabbing things, interested in anything I have in my hands when I am holding him, and wants more than anything to be sitting on his own, and exploring the world at his own leisure. This whole laying on the ground thing is getting old fast for our busy guy! I'm just not sure I'm ready for him to be doing any more than just that quite yet.


As for Matt, I couldn't be more thrilled with how hard he works to provide for and take care of our little family! I am soooooo ready for this semester to be done and have him all to ourselves for a whole month!!!!!
Here we are- tomorrow marks a couple milestones: our little Gibbs will be five months, and Matt will be done with his first semester here. Wow- that's pretty much all I can say. I used to think it so cliche to talk about how fast time goes, but now I am right there with everyone- in awe at how time really flies!
Here is our busy little man- he is rolling over, grabbing things, interested in anything I have in my hands when I am holding him, and wants more than anything to be sitting on his own, and exploring the world at his own leisure. This whole laying on the ground thing is getting old fast for our busy guy! I'm just not sure I'm ready for him to be doing any more than just that quite yet.


As for Matt, I couldn't be more thrilled with how hard he works to provide for and take care of our little family! I am soooooo ready for this semester to be done and have him all to ourselves for a whole month!!!!!


Comments