green thumb

We thought it would be nice to grow a little indoor garden in our tiny apartment this winter. So, while I was cooking away last week in preparation for our big feast, Matt took the kids to get seeds, soil, and some pots for planting.

After planting and creating quite the mess in our living room, our little pots were placed by our kitchen window in hopes for some warmth and sunshine to help them grow- and boy have they grown!

It has been just under a week since our little seeds were buried in their soil, and behold the results of kids' and Matt's green thumbs (or rather half thumb)





It's quite the delightful site in our little cinder block wall kitchen! I do love seeing the green.

Comments

Janalee said…
half thumb!!hahahaha!
Damaris said…
What a great idea! I'm glad they're growing so well.

Popular Posts