Sunday afternoons

Sometimes we get a little kooky being all cooped up in our little apartment together...

and sometimes this is the result.





It was good fun, I haven't laughed so hard in quite a long time!

Comments

Hayley said…
the profiles of you and e-man are the best!!
The NV Mingays said…
love the warhol one and those stretch ones are creepy in a funny way. :) photoshop?
Damaris said…
That's hilarious! I love it!
the crew said…
they were done with photobooth, a program I have on my computer with all sorts of funny settings!
I think that last one is my favorite! We sure miss you guys! Ben wondered if we could go see you when we are in Elko for Thanksgiving, I told him you'd probably be in Fallon. He was pretty upset about that, but then got excited thinking we might pass each other on the way! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Amber said…
my friend has this program and like you...i hadn't laughed so hard! such great fun.

Popular Posts