brains
I've been a terrible blogger lately- and we've had nothing more than regular life going on these days, but there are definitely times that regular life is more than enough to keep me from many other things!
Here's a little sample of our regular life and all we have been learning....
Z is learning to read, and while practicing with "Olivia" he got the great idea to make a mask like the one she wears in the book. Since the idea came at bedtime, he set the book out by his bed so as not to forget in the morning. First thing the next morning his plan went into action- he asked me about bags, boxes or whatever material he could possibly use; he would not rest until the project was done- I am amazed with how their minds work.

and viola! Quite the mask.
I was lost in my own world when I heard Lu "reading" aloud to her doll;
"I love to see the temple, I am going there someday
to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray."
words to a primary song I didn't even know she knew. It always impresses me how their incredible little brains pick so many things up.


Here's a little sample of our regular life and all we have been learning....
Z is learning to read, and while practicing with "Olivia" he got the great idea to make a mask like the one she wears in the book. Since the idea came at bedtime, he set the book out by his bed so as not to forget in the morning. First thing the next morning his plan went into action- he asked me about bags, boxes or whatever material he could possibly use; he would not rest until the project was done- I am amazed with how their minds work.

and viola! Quite the mask.
I was lost in my own world when I heard Lu "reading" aloud to her doll;
"I love to see the temple, I am going there someday
to feel the Holy Spirit, to listen and to pray."
words to a primary song I didn't even know she knew. It always impresses me how their incredible little brains pick so many things up.


And our Gibbs. This kid can't wait to learn it all.
He is trying to figure out how to grab things and pull them to his mouth- and in the meantime would like to spend every waking moment practicing and learning this skill. This makes for a long day of holding objects out in front of him- but again, it amazes me, and I love to watch it.







Comments