more cuteness!


sisters!

I thought that expression was very dear!


And can you say CUTE! This expression was priceless! This was the first time I'd taken pictures of a 9 month old- I've heard it is challenging- oh baby, she loved to move!

And, of course, when the camera is on someone else my kids want in on it- when it's focused on them, it is a different story!

I did a little photoshoot this week, and had a ball with all these cute kids! I haven't edited anything yet, and my backgrounds were not as cooperative as they've been in the past! So, ignore the imperfections, I just thought these were pretty cute! Oh, and Ezra and Eliza went with me, and were dying the whole time to get in on the action, so they jumped in from time to time.

Comments

Alisha said…
LOVE that first one.
Annie Jane said…
Cute pics!!! How do you know baby Jenna? Is her sister in your ward or are you related? Bryanna is our primary chorister and she is a GREAT girl!

Popular Posts