What a show!
Just a quick post to let you all know that the dance performance was AWESOME! It really was wonderful, and it was so much fun to dance, and have my work performed. Yes, a very good experience indeed!
I was watching the encore piece my dad choreographed and dedicated to Jay, and I was filled with so many feelings- I'll try to share just a few. First there was gratitude for this great opportunity I've had to have dance in my life again, and for the blessing of having something I do that I love so much! Then also to be a part of sharing that love and experience with others through not only my performing, but my teaching as well! The song the piece was performed to talked about the meaning of life being you and me and I couldn't help but feel so grateful for meaningful relationships- in particularly with my children and husband!
Yes the show was a success, the dancing went well, it was fun, entertaining, and even a little thought provoking! What else could you ask for?
I was watching the encore piece my dad choreographed and dedicated to Jay, and I was filled with so many feelings- I'll try to share just a few. First there was gratitude for this great opportunity I've had to have dance in my life again, and for the blessing of having something I do that I love so much! Then also to be a part of sharing that love and experience with others through not only my performing, but my teaching as well! The song the piece was performed to talked about the meaning of life being you and me and I couldn't help but feel so grateful for meaningful relationships- in particularly with my children and husband!
Yes the show was a success, the dancing went well, it was fun, entertaining, and even a little thought provoking! What else could you ask for?


Comments
And yes, I can't wait to put Jessie in dance as well! I'm debating on whether I'll stick her in at 2 (which may be too young) or if I can wait another year to see her in a little leotard and tights.