Dance Dance Dance!


We took pictures today for the paper- and I thought I would share with whomever is interested! The annual spring performance, "Afternoon in the Park" for The Studio for the Performing Arts will be held June 13-14 @ 7:00 pm, @ the CCHS Auditorium!

It has been a blast to get back into dance- and to work with these girls! They have worked so hard, and I am so incredibly proud of them all! We have a number of pieces choreographed by the dancers themselves! I am in three numbers- so anyone in town- you are invited to come and see a mother of two dance with a bunch of talented, energetic (and might I add, much younger than me) dancers!



Comments

Alyssa said…
Yay! I'm glad you'll be dancing in the performance. And I wish I could be there to watch and cheer...but I'll be here in Texas performing 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' those same nights. :)
howelltree said…
What a great picture! I wish I could be there to see one of the performances. I miss it a lot! But, I'm so glad you get to participate and help out. I almost didn't recognize your dad...he looks so young in that picture :) Tell your parents hello for me. Maybe I'll try to stop into the studio when I'm in town later this summer.
Jonathan Canlas said…
nothing to do with the post, just wanted to say thanks for the link!
Alisha said…
i really miss those days.
good luck. sounds so fun.
Alyssa said…
You too! Have a great show this weekend! Wish the girls luck for me.

We just had dress rehearsal tonight and even have another one tomorrow afternoon before the performance. It's been crazy. :]

Popular Posts