Lay It On Me!
I mentioned in my last post that I have an etsy page with a couple other ladies- so I thought I would share all about it! Our etsy shop is called Lay It On Me- or www.layitonme.etsy.com. We began brainstorming ideas of trendy items that can cover things like aprons, chair covers, slippers, and then have recently begun experimenting with headbands and wristbands! We are having a great deal of fun creating! So check us out and let me know what you think!
Ezra and Eliza were very helpful little models for me! Really I just wanted to see if the ties were easy enough to manage on a little one- and they were- this last pic of Eliza is a little overexposed, but I just loved that expression and those dreamy blue eyes!
And again the wristbands!I also wanted to say thank you to Corrine for spotlighting us on mommasassy- if any of you haven't been there yet check out this great blog for all things Momma! There are great tips, ideas, other great shops are spotlighted, and there are fun giveaways! I won a great custom painted monogrammed hair bow holder from another etsy shop preciousdesigns4kids! I'll share a picture when it comes!



Comments