I'd rather be...
Lately I'd rather be doing anything other than housework! I am feeling so tired of cooking, cleaning and LAUNDRY! My to do list is too long, and I just can't get it done, so I have stopped trying.Instead we decided to go to the park for a very cold and windy kite flying because we'd rather be outside playing than inside working! Ezra loved seeing his spider man kite flying high. It was flying right in front of the sun though, so we couldn't see it really well- and the wind was just about freezing! So we didn't last too long, but we enjoyed our little outing.

I'd also rather be crafting than cleaning! I have had this idea for a family home evening assignment board for quite some time, and just recently decided to put it together (of course I decided to make it the very same week I had about a dozen other things I was supposed to be doing!) So here it is- Not exactly the way I envisioned it, but it works for now! It's actually a cookie sheet covered with scrapbook paper, and our names are on magnets- gift tags, backed with scrapbook paper, glued to a magnet. I think it's kind of fun!
And then there are these wrist bands I am making for the etsy shop I am a part of! I have a whole list of ideas and just can't wait to see them done! These are a few that I made this weekend- and there are more to come! If anyone would like to see what else we have our shop is called Lay It On Me! we are at www.layitonme.etsy.com. I'll share more about that later!
So, needless to say my house has been neglected as I'd rather be doing just about anything other than housework! We are having fun, but if you stop by don't be surprised if our house looks like it's just been hit by a wild rhinoceros stampede!


Comments