update








it's been a while since i've done any blogging! Things have really been busy and crazy, and then there were the holidays! Things have slowed down a little, but we're still plugging away at our house! We didn't get in by Christmas, in fact we are not in our house yet, but it is coming along nicely, and I've included a couple of pictures for Hayley and anyone else out there who may be curious about our progress. The pictures don't do the house justice, but I am sure anyone would agree they look a million times better than my first pictures of the house!! I've included the front door, our living room, our cabinets, the bathroom, and Ezra's room with the airplane light. We are hoping to be in the house in a couple of weeks, but then, I think I've said that before!
Oh, and I included a couple pictures of my kids- too cute not to include!

Comments

Cristi said…
Hi Kiersten- Your house looks great! I did see the before pics and what a dramatic difference- you guys have worked so hard! And of course your kids are beautiful. I enjoy staying connected through your blog!
Alyssa said…
Looks like the house is coming along nicely! Hope you can move in soon! And the kids are absolutely cute (as always).
Lewieville said…
Oh my your house is gorgeous! I love it. I wish that we would have come and seen you guys and maybe gotten to look at it while we were down there. I'm so sorry I missed you, but the house looks amazing. Good job guys!
Hayley said…
thanks kierst.

it looks beautiful. i can't imagine how tired you must be though. you, matt, and the family have really worked a miracle on that house.

what does ezra think about his light? i love it!
Shelly Hyde said…
What darling picture of the kids. Your house looks like its moving right along
Annie Jane said…
Wow, guys! The house is incredible!
Hayley said…
so, are you moving in this weekend?

be sure to take pics!

Popular Posts