And we were so excited for THIS?






Home at last, home at last! We did it, the big day we have been looking forward to for six months now has finally arrived, and let me tell you, I remember now that I hate moving! For the sake of not waiting yet a couple more months before moving into our house, we moved in without it being completely done, so we are not only unpacking boxes, but working around a couple of unfinished work areas. We are terribly excited though, and love our dear little home that we have worked many long hours on for the past while! Our kids seem to love it too, Ezra is so excited about his room with the airplane light, and both kids have spent one night in their own beds (with the company of Matt and I) and our little dog Three is going to be thrilled out of his mind to come home tomorrow! We've included a few pictures of our move in progress, and yes, the floral print is growing on us!

Comments

Alyssa said…
So exciting! Glad you guys are in your own space.
Lewieville said…
It looks so nice! How exciting. I am jealous though, now you AND Hayley have houses! And I am totally with you, I HATE moving too. Congrats
Hayley said…
we need to talk. i'll call you soon.
Annie Jane said…
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Your house is very lucky
to have Owners like you!

Congratulations!!! You are almost there!
CCmomma said…
Wow! and i know the feeling of moving! It's truly overwhelming. It looks great so far!

Popular Posts