Just keep tiling


So I keep thinking that the end to our remodeling chaos is almost here, but then it seems something takes longer than I anticipated, or things are not quite the right size, or the right color or something - and here we are almost a week after moving in, and our house is still filled with boxes, and in such a mess that I don't even know where to begin organizing. I spent a good part of yesterday working on the backsplash in our kitchen- it was hard, dirty, tiring work, and I was ready to quit or cry a number of times, but I did it, and I am actually very pleased with the outcome! We also got our appliances today! I'll post a picture when they are all installed! I am a little nervous about how well a couple appliances will fit, but we will see soon enough!

Comments

Alyssa said…
Good job with getting the tile done! Very impressive! I can't wait to see the final product.
Annie Jane said…
nice work, you are quite a woman!
Hayley said…
do your fingers hurt? tiling is a rough job.

Popular Posts